Menomonee Judo heated things up in Milwaukee last weekend, with a dominant performance at the 2019 Wahadachi Judo Tournament. In spite of the anticipated winter storm, 18 Menomonee Judo players and their families braved the elements, to show once again, the quality of our Judo and toughness. At the end of the day, the 18 players took home 24 medals, including 10 Golds! It was a fantastic way to kick off the 2019 tournament season.
In the Sr (adult) Men's Brown and Black Belt divisions, Menomonee Judo took Gold at 60kg, 66kg, 73kg, 81kg and 90kg, a first for the club. It shows the depth of our talent, which is unmatched in the Midwest region, if not the entire country.
We couldn't be more proud of each and every player and are so appreciative for all of the support that our Judo parents and families continue to show. It’s truly a team effort at Menomonee Judo.
Congratulations to all who participated!
Sunday, January 27th, 2019
Menomonee Judo Results:
1. Adam Eckardt - Gold, Gold, Bronze Medals
2. Taisuke Uto - Gold, Gold Medals
3. Max Antoniou - Gold, Gold Medal
4. Manuel Rosenkranz - Gold, Silver, Silver Medals
5. Callum Kuehn - Gold, Bronze Medals
6. Mikey Mutz - Gold Medal
7. Ruben Martin - Gold Medal
8. Samantha Steinlauf- Silver Medal
9. Austin Perry Lawrence - Silver Medal
10. Alice Mihas - Silver Medal
11. Gabe Wrubel - Silver Medal
12. Lorenzo Lopes - Bronze Medal
13. Charlotte McNamara - Bronze Medal
14. Sammy Doroshko - Bronze Medal
15. Vaughn Miller - Bronze Medal
16. Alexi Schuler - Bronze Medal
17. Bradley Bzdusek- Bronze Medal
18. Howard Wilson - 4th place